Selling Your Home
In that capacity, the first step would include:
- Inspecting the property.
- Research all properties that are comparable to yours that have: sold within the past year, are under contract, and are currently on the market as your competition.
- Prepare a written comparative market analysis and opinion of value.
- Establish a competitive pricing strategy.
- Recommending improvements to get your property market ready or staging which may help to sell your property more quickly and at a higher price.
- Market with your desired time frame in mind.
Once an offer(s) has been made on your property, our associates continue to work on your behalf to get the best price and terms as well as:
- Review the offers received.
- Help negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- Research any special concerns, requests or contingencies that the buyer may have relative to the subject property.
- Negotiate any counter offers.
- Reach agreement with the buyer.
- Facilitate buyer’s financing, appraisal, inspections and title work.
- Advise through inspection/appraisal, financing and title matters and problem solve with you to achieve a favorable outcome.
- Arrange for a closing time and place convenient to you.
- Prepare you and the buyer for the transfer of ownership.
- Attend and guide you through closing.
Give us a call at 207-729-1863 or email us at Morton@mainere.com or visit our office in Brunswick, Maine.
There is no obligation.
We will help you from the first contact with information of value in selling your home.