Welcome to Brunswick! Is this your new home? Whether you are closing a chapter of your book and preparing to sell a property, or if you’re ready to start a new page here in this great area, we are here to help. With more than 40 years in the industry, William Raveis Real Estate is here to help you make the best decisions when it comes to buying or selling a home.
Northeast Knowledge and Professionalism
A house is likely one of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make, so it’s important to have a dedicated team by your side as you make this leap. As you explore your future in the Northeast, we stay close to share all we know about the area. Find your desired school district, discover a home with all of your must-haves, and do it all on budget. We are happy to help.
Call us now to learn more or stop by our office to get started.
About Brunswick Maine
A “big” small town with something for people of all ages and interests. Brunswick Maine Real Estate is located with moderate drives to Portland and Augusta, great cultural aspects as well as it’s prospering restaurant scene. Please contact us directly for addition information on homes for sale in Brunswick Maine.
Brunswick Maine Statistics
- Population of Brunswick Maine (2012): 15,175
- Number of Brunswick Maine Real Estate housing units (2010): 7,183
- What is the size of Brunswick Maine? A: 14.51 Square Miles
- Information taken from Census.gov
- Town of Brunswick – Brunswick Maine Local Government – Great asset for Brunswick Maine Real Estate research for buyers and sellers.
- Brunswick Downtown Association – an organization focuses on the revitalization of traditional downtown Brunswick
- Midcoast Hospital – A regional hospital server well beyond Brunswick.
- Amtrac Downeaster – Train service from Brunswick to Boston.
- Curtis Memorial Library – Serving the Town of Brunswick and Harpswell, the students at Southern New Hampshire University and also students and families of St. John’s School.