About Ken Betts
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Million Dollar Guild member
- Merrymeeting Board of Realtors Life Member and Past President
- Rocky Mountain Elks Foundation (RMEF) Banquet Chairman
- RMEF Northeaster Volunteer Chair
Ken was raised in Brighton, Colorado and graduated from Colorado State University. In 1969, Ken came to Brunswick as a naval officer and pilot. He was honorably discharged from the navy in early 1972. He then joined the ranks of the Bailey Island lobstermen for several years, following which he constructed private homes in the Harpsewell area as on owner/partner of Betts and Lynch, Custom Home Builders.
His background in construction enables him to assist buyers and sellers in recognizing structural strengths, weaknesses as well as opportunities with properties offered on the market. his many talents and extensive knowledge of the area and the waters of Casco bay are of significant benefit to buyers and sellers alike.
- Colorado State University
- B.A. in Industrial Construction Management